Tuesday, June 29, 2010
OK, I don't know if it was fatigue, hormones, or just raw emotion...but I broke down and cried in front of the Inter-coutry adoption matching committee! This board of professionals: a psychologist, doctor, lawyer and ICAB director were all obviously a little disturbed at my outburst. MJ's case had been presented and discussed at length and I was ok. Once Nori's picture was put up on the presentation board, I just lost it. I think they thought I was upset because they had a split vote on MJ's prospective family...they have no clue how this one little girl has affected my life! I'm thankful for a sovereign God whom I can trust these babies' lives to. He is all-knowing and all-powerful...HE knows what the future holds for each of these children. HE knows what's best, and has a plan for their lives. I can trust that the families who take these babies away from us will love them even more than I ever could, and that God's will has been done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Wow, I can only imagine how heavy your heart most have felt at that moment. But, what an affrimation that you are there doing what the Lord has called you to do. If you didn't love these kids as much as you do, I'd worry. You are an awesome Mom Kim, not just to your own blood, but to these children that the Lord has trusted you with. I'm praying for you. Love you guys.
ReplyDelete